Sunday 27 January 2013

Jacuzzi

I spent most of my saturday night in an overfull jacuzzi surrounded by semi-naked drunk people. As you can probably imagine, this was quite fun. The night really started after the host's parents had left and we all made our way to the back of the garden to the room with the jacuzzi, sauna and steam room and after some slightly drunk girls had smashed a bottle of rum the night began. The rest of the guys arrived and as per usual proceeded to spray champagne on to my body (luckily I wasn't wearing much). Once everyone had had a bit to drink, it became obvious that we were not all going to fit in the hot tub. So me being the tactical genius I am ;) decided that I should get in as quickly as possible. This ended up with me slipping on one of the seats of the hot tub and tumbling majestically into the bubbling pool just missing slamming my head on the edge of the tub. This was obviously very amusing as when I emerged from the foaming death trap, everyone seemed to be laughing at me. Oh well could be worse. Then literally everyone piled into the hot tub causing the whole thing to overflow, soaking the floor and the numerous towels that people had casually thrown everywhere but no one really seemed to care until one of my close friends Charles decided it was his turn to jump in. Charles is a very nice guy but is slightly 'portly' and on his arrival an impressive wave burst out of the tub and into the surrounding room. This startled, unsurprisingly, one of the girls who was splashed and nearly fell flat on her arse. After some banter and excessive alcohol consumption, Charles and I decided it was best to head home. For those that don't know getting from Ealing Broadway to Kilburn is difficult at the best of times but at 1am it is a completely different beast. After numerous bus journeys and tube excursions we found ourselves at Shepherds Bush and after purchasing supplies for the rest of our night (rubicon and honey cheerios) we ran into a group of girls who were in a similar situation to us. After some polite small talk, I asked how they were planning to get back to the Harrow Rd (where they lived) and they replied "Denise's man is rollin' in his whip" and then proceeded to invite us to join them and get a lift... Despite their generous offer, Charles and I decided it was best to get a cab and avoid being "shanked by the mandem". We arrived at my house at around 2:30 and proceeded to pass the fuck out. So ends my night.

Share if enjoyed, or fuck off as always.
Expect posts on sundays and mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment